Falcon Lounge – Home Forums Falcon Academy Registration Academy Cadet Registration – Eidolon

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MaxWaldorf 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Eidolon
    Participant

– How long Have you been flying BMS?

I didn’t really fly yet. My first few days with BMS were spent setting it all up and getting to grips with the Keyfile Editor. I played Falcon 4.0 back in the day but never advanced above total beginner level and don’t remember any technical stuff really.

– Are you part of a squadron? If yes, which one? (website)

Nope

– Why are you interested to follow this training?

Manuals are fine but why limit yourself to those, when you can learn and meet new people at the same time. I also tend to retain information better when learning with other people. All in all I want to try to “master” BMS to enjoy the campaign fully and maybe fly online ops together. If I can pass my knowledge on to other players after my training that’d be amazing too, because I want more people to enjoy this great sim.

– Where are you located? (country)

Germany

– Have you read and understood the requirements and commitments?

Yes

– Will you be ready to teach on the “falcon lounge” after completion of your training?

If I feel confident after my training, sure, I’d be happy to

Add Anything you find relevant…

I joined the discord a couple of days ago via a link on reddit. I didn’t even know about this page and the academy. Even without it the discord was already really helpful to me so even if I cannot get into the training program I’ll be sure to stick around.

MaxWaldorf
    Keymaster

Hi There,

Sorry for the delay in answer!
    The academy is being reworked right now so no new registration are accepted…
    I’ll let everyone once it is done and ready for all.

Sincerely,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.