Falcon Lounge – Home Forums Falcon Academy Registration Academy Registration – Orbi

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Orbi 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Orbi
    Participant

as I have seen, there are no Flight Courses at this time. Nevertheless I would like to enroll for a future course and be glad to be accepted.

– How long Have you been flying BMS?
    Actually I started flying with Falcon in the 80ies. Got all versions up to Falcon 4.0. Due to lack of time I quitted for nearly a decade. When I heard about Falcon BMS I reconfigured my Falcon setup with MFD’s HOTAS Warthog and Track IR. Since then I got about 100 flight hours in the Viper.

– Are you part of a squadron? If yes, which one? (website)
    No, I am not member of any Sqn. Just member of Falcon online, but with no online flight hours.

– Why are you interested to follow this training?
    I want to improve my skills and knowledge flying the Viper to feel save enough to participate as valid element or flight lead in online missions. Using tutorials for me is not that efficient as having an instructor aside.

– Where are you located? (country)
    Located in Germany, UTC +1

– Have you read and understood the requirements and commitments?
    I have read the requirements and understand.

– Will you be ready to teach on the “falcon lounge” after completion of your training?
    It would be a honor to serve as instructor.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.