Falcon Lounge – Home Forums Falcon Academy Registration Falcon Academy Cadet Enrolment

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MaxWaldorf 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sailor Jerry
    Participant

Hi guys, please consider the following application for Cadet Pilot training

– How long Have you been flying BMS?
    Since BMS 3.something. I’ve flown Falcon 4.0 since Falcon 4.0 hit the shops in ’98, with a few breaks for real life stuff – wife, kids… You know the drill.

– Are you part of a squadron? If yes, which one?
    10 years ago – I was a member of the UK-based 53rd VFS Warhammers flying Allied Force.

– Why are you interested to follow this training?
    I want to fly with the best of the best(Talk to me, Goose), not ‘War Thunder’ griefers. There’s only so much you can learn from youtube videos, and they don’t give constructive criticism or targeted training if you’re struggling with a particular aspect of the sim. I want to become part of an active online community flying regularly and at the high level of competence this sim requires.

– Where are you located?
    England. I am available most evenings but work alternating shifts Monday to Friday so it’s either early evening or late evening in the week.

– Have you read and understood the requirements and commitments?
    Yes – if it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

– Will you be ready to teach on the “falcon lounge” after completion of your training?
    I look forward to it.

MaxWaldorf
    Keymaster

Hi Jerry,

Contact us on discord ! I’ll check if I can get an extra room for you depending on the chat we’ll have.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.