Falcon Lounge – Home Forums Falcon Academy Registration Falcon Academy (Cadet Level) – jasonbirder

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MaxWaldorf 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jasonbirder
    Participant

Hi, keen to enroll (as a beginner) and hone my skills…by all rights I shouldn’t need the Academy…as I’ve been involved since the Falcon 4.0 1.08 days! I fell off the wagon drifted into World War 2 sims etc around the time of RP4 and never came back till BMS 4.33 came out…so my skills are LOW!

I’m currently working through the Reddog training manual – I can Ramp Start/Navigate & Land (though the overhead break still challenges me) but before I tackle the daunting task of AAR I’m just practising Formation flying and the various Turns (at/above/below corner etc) i’ve not really looked at any of the weapons/systems yet.

I’m running 4.33u2 at the moment (will upgrade top u3 if accepted) have HOTAS & Rudder and a Free Headtracker set-up…I’ve got a Logitech G13 set up as my ICP/DED

I’ve not flown any MP under BMS so unsure of how to set up Comms/Server etc…

Oh and I’m UK based so GMT

Thanks in advance!

MaxWaldorf
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Lounge Jasonbirder,

Before we evaluate your training, there is an important aspect you have not mentioned: “Would you accept to teach others once you finish yours ?”

Read you soon!

Cheers

PS: I am GMT+1 based

jasonbirder
    Participant

Absolutely! I hesitate to put that…given my current skill level…but I’ve done the same in other games in the past and would be MORE than happy to do so in the future!

MaxWaldorf
    Keymaster

Jasonbirder,

Contact me through the discord, we’ll plan a chat to review your application.

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.