Falcon Lounge – Home Forums Falcon Academy Registration Falcon Academy cadet level – lightswitch94

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ripper 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lightswitch94
    Participant

Hi there,

I am lightswitch and I am very interested in joining this community. I have been on BMS since 2012 and was on allied force for about 6 years prior to that. I have been flying on the FO servers for about 2 years as well. I am not currently part of a squadron, though I have always had interest in joining one. I am mainly interested in this training because of the aspect of teaching others afterward (I have trained a few guys I met on the FO servers). I am located in Alberta, Canada so GMT -7 currently. As far as commitments go i am quite busy right now. I am curious what the time commitment is to attend the training and be an active member of the program?

Also my current setup is trackir 5, X-65F HOTAS, saitek rudder pedals, as well as thrustmaster MFDs.

If it helps I am a RL pilot just finishing up my CPL and IFR training.

Regards,

Lightswitch

Ripper

Hey Lightswitch,

Please join the discord and PM me so I can start working with you on getting started!

Ripper

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.