Falcon Lounge – Home Forums Falcon Academy Registration Falcon Academy (Cadet Level) – Boxer

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MaxWaldorf 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Boxer
    Participant

I’ve been flying Falcon 4 since the 1998 release.

I’m not part of a squadron yet but I’ve been looking.

In all my time playing F4->BMS I’ve never done multiplayer. So while I have a lot of solo experience and strive for realism as much as possible, I don’t have the best skills when it comes to radio calls, formation flying, and coordinating with non-AI players. I’d really like to learn those skills. And since I want to help build the community, and since teaching is often the best way to really learn something, I’m certainly willing to be an instructor.

I’m in the DC area – Eastern Time.

On a personal note, my older brother has been an F-16 pilot for more than 20 years and has flown in lots of places: Western and Eastern Europe, Italy/Balkans, Korea, Turkey, Iraq/Persian Gulf, Red Flag, etc. I’ve learned a lot from his stories over the years and am certainly willing to share.

MaxWaldorf
    Keymaster

Hi Boxer!

Welcome to the lounge!
    Contact us through discord to check with @maxwaldorf & @ripper your application.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.