Falcon Lounge – Home Forums Falcon Academy Registration Falcon Academy Cadet Level – Hal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MaxWaldorf 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hal
    Participant

1. I have been flying in Falcon BMS for about 3 months. I started with Krause’s tutorials and have been playing the “Rolling Fire” campaign.
    2. I am not part of a squadron, all of my flying has been single-player so far.
    3. I have been interested in both civilian and military aviation since I was a kid and used to take flying lessons in a Diamond DA20 and Cessna 152. I used to play MS Flight Simulator several years ago along with “Ace Combat” and an XBox game called “Over G Fighters”. I recently started getting back into flight sims and have been interested in making the experience as realistic as possible, which is why I have become addicted to Falcon BMS recently and DCS.
    4. Located in the U.S. – Central Time Zone.
    5. I have read and understood the requirements and commitments.
    6. I am willing to be an instructor and pass the knowledge along to other members.

MaxWaldorf
    Keymaster

Hello HAL,

Please contact Ripper or MaxWaldorf on the discord for further exchanges over your application.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.