- June 29, 2017 at 5:05 am #2633
– How long Have you been flying BMS?
BMS not long at all, I am returning to “Falcon” after a long hiatus. I had about 300 hours in Falcon 4 AF.
– Are you part of a squadron? If yes, which one? (website)
I’m part of a virtual DCS Squadron ||TRT|| (The Roaring Tigers)
– Why are you interested to follow this training?
I put a lot of stick time into Falcon 4 during college; it was my sim of choice. Getting back into BMS this week has underscored how much far and a away BMS is superior to all other competition; with that said I’m interested in following the training to be the best virtual Viper driver that I can be and to “pay it forward” by helping others after I matriculate through the training program.
– Where are you located? (country)
Miami, Florida, USA
– Have you read and understood the requirements and commitments?
Yes I’m versed on the requirements and commitments.
– Will you be ready to teach on the “falcon lounge” after completion of your training?
Yes; that is my ultimate goal.July 27, 2017 at 10:48 pm #2683
Hello, I apologize for the delay. Join our discord and PM Maxwaldorf, BluWolf, or myself to schedule an interview.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.