- June 20, 2017 at 4:43 am #2618
– How long Have you been flying BMS?
I have been flying BMS for 7 months or so but not in a constant basis. I have knowledge of the basic airplane handling and weapon systems.
– Are you part of a squadron? If yes, which one? (website)
Yes. I am part of the 111th Squadron (http://www.escuadron111.com/new/). However, due to time zone differences (Spain – Colombia), there are times in which I can’t join their MP missions so I would like to join this community because it fits better with my time zone and I can enrich my learning process from your experiences in the sim. This doesn’t mean I formally leave the 111th squadron. I want to learn from you as you are a English speaking community so I can develop skills to join operatons between squadrons of different countries.
– Why are you interested to follow this training?
Because as I said, I want to enrich my knowledge of the F-16 systems, operations and tactics from your community and to be able to develop skills to coordinate effectively with other squadrons of different countries in MP missions.
– Where are you located? (country)
I am located in Colombia (South America).
– Have you read and understood the requirements and commitments?
I read and understood the requirements and commitments.
– Will you be ready to teach on the “falcon lounge” after completion of your training?
Yes.June 23, 2017 at 3:26 am #2623
Hey London, join our discord and PM Ripper or MaxWaldorf to discuss your application.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.