Falcon Lounge – Home Forums Falcon Academy Registration Falcon Academy cadet – London

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ripper 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

London
    Participant

– How long Have you been flying BMS?
    I have been flying BMS for 7 months or so but not in a constant basis. I have knowledge of the basic airplane handling and weapon systems.
    – Are you part of a squadron? If yes, which one? (website)
    Yes. I am part of the 111th Squadron (http://www.escuadron111.com/new/). However, due to time zone differences (Spain – Colombia), there are times in which I can’t join their MP missions so I would like to join this community because it fits better with my time zone and I can enrich my learning process from your experiences in the sim. This doesn’t mean I formally leave the 111th squadron. I want to learn from you as you are a English speaking community so I can develop skills to join operatons between squadrons of different countries.
    – Why are you interested to follow this training?
    Because as I said, I want to enrich my knowledge of the F-16 systems, operations and tactics from your community and to be able to develop skills to coordinate effectively with other squadrons of different countries in MP missions.
    – Where are you located? (country)
    I am located in Colombia (South America).
    – Have you read and understood the requirements and commitments?
    I read and understood the requirements and commitments.
    – Will you be ready to teach on the “falcon lounge” after completion of your training?
    Yes.

Ripper

Hey London, join our discord and PM Ripper or MaxWaldorf to discuss your application.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.