Falcon Lounge – Home Forums Falcon Academy Registration Falcon Academy Cadet – LordDaniel

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MaxWaldorf 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

LordDaniel
    Participant

Hi, my name is Daniel, I’m 18 from Israel.
    I have been flying in DCS but I wanted something a bit more serious and that’s why I started with Falcon BMS. I’m quite new to BMS actually, I have just started learning the basics through the documentations and youtube.
    I found this site through an Israeli Falcon forum and got very impressed by how serious you guys take the training aspect, I think you guys can ease me in to BMS and really get me going and dropping migs left and right.
    On the topic of training newcomers after I have finished the academy: I would really love that. As a tennis coach – teaching is one of my passions and I would like to bring my experience as a teacher into the virtual sim world.
    I’m currently not in a squadron so I’m flying by myself ): (actually I’m crashing by myself hahaha), and this off course goes without saying – I have understood the rules and requirements.
    I’m very eager to start the program as soon as possible with the hope of becoming at least a half decent viper driver.
    See you in the virtual sky, Daniel.

MaxWaldorf
    Keymaster

Hello LordDaniel,

Welcome to the lounge! As for what I told the others, I am the only trainer right now close to your timezone.

As I already have students in training, I suggest you contact me on discord and we’ll see how to start once I check your motivation and info.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.