Falcon Lounge – Home Forums Falcon Academy Registration Falcon Academy Cadet – SlainteMaith

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MaxWaldorf 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

SlainteMaith
    Participant

Dear sirs,
    Please accept my application you your school. Although I’ve dabbled with BMS (unsuccessfully) for several years, I’m one of the original testers for Falcon 4.0. (“Cougar” in the credits–the callsign given to me by Will Emery–If I had my druthers, I’d have named myself ‘Friendly Fire’)
    I’m a part of no squadron, and mostly I want to learn this to fly dynamic campaign missions again–I miss that part–but it’s been so long and there have been so many changes to the program that it’s barely recognizable from its original form. This is a good thing. I’m located in Charleston, SC, although my ‘prime’ gaming hours are during the day, as I’m retired. I have indeed read the requirements and commitments, although I presume there will be more details given along the way. I’d not be adverse to sharing what I’ve learned–but only when I feel I’m at a level to be useful to teach anything. =)

Thank you very much for your time and consideration,
    Michael Davidson

MaxWaldorf
    Keymaster

Hi There,

Sorry for the delay in answer!
    The academy is being reworked right now so no new registration are accepted…
    I’ll let everyone once it is done and ready for all.

Sincerely,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.