Falcon Lounge – Home Forums Falcon Academy Registration Falcon Academy Cadet Training – Lenny

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ripper 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lenny
    Participant

Hello Falcon Acedemy,
    my name is Lennart, I am currently finishing up school in Germany (CET) and I have been playing Falcon BMS for a whole 2 hours (most of which was spent setting up my hotas though). I have however been watching a few tutorial series on youtube so I’m not starting at complete zero. Outside of Falcon I have a bit of experience (about 10 hours) flying the F15C in DCS World.
    As I’m new I’m obviously not part of any squadron.

My motivation for taking part in this course is my general interest in fighter jets, especially (relatively) high-tech ones like the F16 from which my desire to learn to operate one in a multiplayer environment comes. Learning this all on my own without the feedback of an instructor would be really lonely and boring, so I’m hoping to spice this experience up by joining this program.

Should my training be a success I would happily dedicate a few hours of my weekend’s afternoons.

Ripper

Hello please join us on discord: https://discord.gg/Vwj3c7s and PM Me or MaxWaldorf and we’ll plan a chat to review your application.

Ripper

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.