- July 17, 2017 at 3:28 am #2669
– How long Have you been flying BMS?
I have been flying Falcon 4.0 since the early 2000s. I more recently picked up BMS, and have been flying that pretty consistently for the last 5 years.
– Are you part of a squadron? If yes, which one? (website)
I started flying with the 801st, and spent quite a bit of time at Faclon Online, but their Australian times were hard to keep up with. Now, I fly with the 87th VFW Straydogs http://www.87th.org/.
– Why are you interested to follow this training?
I always want to be better.
– Where are you located? (country)
I live in a little town in Ontario, Canada just north west of Ottawa. My time zone is eastern.
– Have you read and understood the requirements and commitments?
– Will you be ready to teach on the “falcon lounge” after completion of your training?
Of course. Teaching is often when you learn the most.
Add Anything you find relevant…
I’d like to go for a rip with one of you shortly. I think that i might be able to progress through the student section quite quickly, and could quickly become another instructor for you. While I’m not the best, I’m at least moderately capable.
Engineering is the art of modeling materials we don't wholly understand, into shapes we can't precisely analyze so as to withstand forces we can't properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance.July 19, 2017 at 10:44 pm #2671
Hello, visit us on discord and send a PM to MaxWaldorf, Ripper, or Bluwolf to schedule an interview.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.