- July 17, 2017 at 12:16 am #2668
– How long Have you been flying BMS?
I have been flying BMS for 1-1/2 years consistently. every thursday and sunday. Before that I flew every once in a while since it came out in 1998 and went through all its phases until 4.33.3U.
– Are you part of a squadron? If yes, which one? (website)
I fly with the 87th VFW Straydogs http://www.87th.org/. My callsign is Pikachu (Pika for short)
– Why are you interested to follow this training?
I want to properly learn SOPs, advanced F16 systems, formation flying, RL comms, advanced weapons systems, TE authoring, The list goes on.
I am now embarking on building a home cockpit with working gauges and all.
Falcon BMS has been my passion since it came out in 1998.
– Where are you located? (country)
I am in North America US. Florida EST
– Have you read and understood the requirements and commitments?
Yes I have.
– Will you be ready to teach on the “falcon lounge” after completion of your training?
I would be an honor to teach others!
Add Anything you find relevant…
Please accept my application to enroll. Hopefully I will be admitted to this limited club and be able to learn more and teach others about this awesome simulator.
PikachuJuly 19, 2017 at 10:44 pm #2672
Hello, visit us on discord and send a PM to MaxWaldorf, Ripper, or Bluwolf to schedule an interview.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.