- July 30, 2017 at 6:42 am #2690
– How long Have you been flying BMS?
1 month. I have zero prior experience with the falcon series.
– Are you part of a squadron? If yes, which one? (website)
I am not currently part of a VFS.
– Why are you interested to follow this training?
I am interested in pursuing training in the Viper due to the depth and authenticity of Falcon 4 BMS compared to other sims (such as DCS). No other sim seems to capture the fighter pilot mentality like BMS; the focus on the F16 appears to lead to a development of tactics and procedure that is second to none.
– Where are you located? (country)
I am located in the USA (PST/MDT).
– Have you read and understood the requirements and commitments?
I have read the requirements and understand the levels of commitment required for this course.
– Will you be ready to teach on the “falcon lounge” after completion of your training?
I would be happy to teach others what I have learned from the instructors at falcon lounge.
– Misc Info
I have just recently began to pursue my PPL, and I enjoy applying my limited knowledge and experience to BMS (wherever possible).
On the topic of instructing, I frequently teach new players how to play ArmA 3. Whether it is basic control setup, tactics and procedures, or usage of ACE3 and ACRE/TFAR, I enjoy introducing players to the game.August 1, 2017 at 9:34 pm #2692
Join our Discord and contact me to schedule an interview.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.