- August 26, 2017 at 11:27 pm #2714
– How long Have you been flying BMS?
i’ve been flying bms for a few weeks, i bought it along time ago but couldent get the hotas working so i went over to dcs. now i got stuff working thx to a few in the comunity and well i whant to improve my skills.
– Are you part of a squadron? If yes, which one? (website)
im not in anny squadron, but i would love to in the future or atleast have some MP going on.
– Why are you interested to follow this training?
well it is a two part awnser to that question.
1: i whant to be good at flying and utilizing the aircraft to it’s fullest.
2: whant to help/contribute to the community and give back some of the help i’ve recived.
– Where are you located? (country)
I am from sweden
– Have you read and understood the requirements and commitments?
yes i have read them and i understand.
– Will you be ready to teach on the “falcon lounge” after completion of your training?
yes that would be nice to be able to give back to the lounge and communityAugust 31, 2017 at 10:11 am #2718
I am for now the only trainer for EU zone and I need to check how to deal with the number of applications requests we received lately… (which is a good thing) 🙂
Meanwhile, you can contact me via PM on discord to check your motivation and ability to go over the training.
CheersSeptember 1, 2017 at 1:44 pm #2729
roger, will talk with you when we are both online=)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.