Falcon Lounge – Home Forums Falcon Academy Registration Falcon Academy Registration – Schmidtrock

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ripper 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Schmidtrock
    Participant

– How long Have you been flying BMS?
    I had a false start last year and have been back flying BMS for about a week now. I have time to devote to the sim now and am looking forward to learning to operate the most awesome fighter jet ever. I did not fly Falcon 4.0 back in the day although I am quite old enough 😉 Yes, I’m an old(er) man but I keep my mind young with flight simulations. I did however fly a Microprose label back in the day and that was F117A Stealth Fighter.

– Are you part of a squadron? If yes, which one? (website)
    I am not currently a part of a squadron but would enjoy doing so in the near future.

– Why are you interested to follow this training?
    My answer to the previous question is one main driving factor, the other is I am completely blown away with the realism and study level sim that is BMS Falcon. I enjoy flight simulations of this level of detail in my commercial simming and really am looking forward to becoming proficient with this one.

– Where are you located? (country)
    I am located in the Eastern Time Zone of the United States.

– Have you read and understood the requirements and commitments?
    I have read and understood the story, concept, requirements and commitments to joining the Falcon Lounge Academy.

– Will you be ready to teach on the “falcon lounge” after completion of your training?
    Yes, I will be more than happy to assist in instructing future students of the Academy.

Add Anything you find relevant..
    I shouldn’t have any issue with comms and brevity. I am a retired Army combat veteran.
    I hope you’ll receive my application favorably.

Best Regards,
    Schmidtrock

Ripper

Hey Schmidtrock, join our discord and PM Ripper or MaxWaldorf to discuss your application.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.