– How long Have you been flying BMS? about 20 hours, not too much, enough to learn it all and then forget
– Are you part of a squadron? If yes, which one? (website) nope
– Why are you interested to follow this training? I feel that getting the skinny from fellow flyers is much better than a manual and YT videos. though they are useful, flying with ‘experts’ is much nicer. Also, networking is always good in a niche environment
– Where are you located? (country) US, West Coast
– Have you read and understood the requirements and commitments? I have indeed.
– Will you be ready to teach on the “falcon lounge” after completion of your training? I would be more than willing to help train. What better way to concrete your training than teaching it?