Falcon Lounge – Home Forums Falcon Academy Registration Off-Topic: Assistance from Filo

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Filo 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Filo
    Participant

Hi – My name is Martin, Callsign “Filo”, currently 40-years old.

– How long Have you been flying BMS?
    I’ve been flying BMS since 2014, started with Falcon 4.0 when it had been released and found “Free Falcon” and “Falcon 4.0 – Allied Force” about 7 – 8 years ago until BMS went into place. I always used to fly on computer since my old C=64. There had never been a more realistic sim than BMS.

– Are you part of a squadron? If yes, which one? (website)
    I’m often part of “STP & Friends” ( http://spare-time-pilots.de ) when it comes to online-flying, but I’m not part of the squadron since the focus of STP is on DCS.

– Why are you interested to follow this training?
    I like the concept and think I might have the chance to add some content to it. Since I’m busy with my stuff alot (family, work,…) I always hasitated to join longer lasting training activities. But I think I might be able to contribute with an additional point which can assist the online-training offline.

– Where are you located? (country)
    Germany

– Have you read and understood the requirements and commitments?
    Aye.

– Will you be ready to teach on the “falcon lounge” after completion of your training?
    I’d think I could enhance the training by filling in the idea of “offline training- and reference-videos”. The idea would be a new YT-Channel branded to the falcon-lounge referencing the cadets’ frequently asked questions and providing tactical help. Since I’m not able to join a fixed flight- and training-plan this is what I think might be a great help for the community. We all know Krause’s tutorials and they are great for learning. Besides this the idea would be to directly respond to these students’ questions and make training and “video-to-brain” more personally for the whole lounge. Ripper and I know each other from YT already and maybe there will be some more able to respond with a video on questions.
    New cadets would be able to scroll through the “FAQ-Videos” filled with the above idea in order to enhance their training with offline lessons.

I also have some skills regarding Soft- and Hardware related to BMS. My primary job belongs to IT and my “Home-Pit” has a great WAF (Woman Acceptance Factor). So providing help on technical issues would also be a point I’m interested in.

Again – This Lounge is a great concept 🙂

Filo - Some translate it as "First In, Last Out" (Wild Weasels)

MaxWaldorf
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

If you want to discuss further implication on the Falcon Lounge training grounds, you should contact us through the discord channel.

Cheers

Filo
    Participant

Thanks – wilco 🙂

Filo - Some translate it as "First In, Last Out" (Wild Weasels)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.