Falcon Lounge – Home Forums Falcon Academy Registration Pilot Regisration – Tailman

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tailman 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tailman
    Participant

– How long Have you been flying BMS?
    – I have been flying BMS on and off for the better part of 2018, close to 6 months, but have been more active as of late.

– Are you part of a squadron? If yes, which one? (website)
    – I’m not part of a squadron, at this time I don’t have availability required for a squadron, so most of my time is as a lone wolf.

– Why are you interested to follow this training?
    – Looking forward to learning from others, and then leveraging what I learn to teach others. Teaching tactics tests mastery of material, and following on discord tells me the lounge is the right place for a casual schedule to for into multiplayer flights.

– Where are you located? (country)
    – US East Coast (GMT -5)

– Have you read and understood the requirements and commitments?
    Indeed I have and do.

– Will you be ready to teach on the “falcon lounge” after completion of your training?
    – I am. Teaching helps confirm mastery of the material.

Add Anything you find relevant…
    – I leveraged the DCS A10C qualification campaign for most of what I’ve learned. I “converted” to BMS, as I love the dynamic campaign and have found the slow speed of the A-10C frustrating at times.

If there’s anything else you would like to know, feel free to ask.

Tailman

MaxWaldorf
    Keymaster

Hi There,

Sorry for the delay in answer!
    The academy is being reworked right now so no new registration are accepted…
    I’ll let everyone once it is done and ready for all.

Sincerely,

Tailman
    Participant

Thanks for the notice Max. I had been following the Discord channel, so I was aware of training suspension of registrations and revamp of the lounge in the works. Thanks again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.