Falcon Lounge – Home Forums 1. Events Event Planning The Falcon Lounge Flight – May 2017

This topic contains 15 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  MaxWaldorf 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

MaxWaldorf
    Keymaster

Please register to the MP flight of the Falcon Lounge

Date: 7 May 2017
    Time: 1800Z to 2100Z

חיל האוויר הישראלי & NATO command center

General Political Situation:

Following US strike over Syrian base, our intelligence services have been working closely to monitor Russian and Syrian actions.
    Although Syria has not made public statements, there are signs that some army leaders in Syria have not accepted this strike and wish a military response.

CVN Vison with its fleet is still located close to Lebanon borders and continues its peace keeping operation.
    Israel has not been taking active part into this conflict but MOSSAD is at its highest threat warning.

Given that air activity has been intensifying close to our border lately, Israel has reinforced its northern border but Syria has not shown any hostile activity until now.

SITREP:
    SCRAMBLE!!! SCRAMBLE!!! SCRAMBLE!!!

Our radar has just picked up Russian made planes aiming for the border between Syria and Israel.
    They have not changed their course and will be crossing the border in a couple minutes.

Our intelligence forces have contacted the Syrian officials but none of them have a visibility over what is happening.
    It seems they are either hiding their intentions or some of the Syrian Air Force commanders have gone rogue.

We currently have a group of F-15 patrolling the area but we need to make sure of their intentions before we engage into a wider conflict.

Meanwhile, we need to launch multiple F-16 flights to support and monitor the situation progress.

We have warned the US task force of the situation and they are preparing their air patrols but they will need time.

GENERAL BRIEFING:

We need to protect our assets against intruders and must make sure we can assist the US Task force while they launch enough flights in the air to protect themselves.

Be prepared to receive more orders in flight as the situation evolves.

Packages & Flights:

Package 6421
    Falcon 1
    @hollywood
    @acrolys
    @maverick
    @doc

Lobo 1
    @vaicon
    @skyer

Package 6423
    Fury 1
    @maxwaldorf
    @ripper
    @hal

Panther 1
    @tramp
    @lukrop
    @codus

--
    Falcon Lounge Founder
    Find me on Discord: https://discord.gg/KQNHQBz

LorikEolmin
    Participant

Application for registration.

YouTube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC000f8z8pRusdHHF-OAvaQg

vAiCon
    Participant

tramp
    Participant

Application for registration and I prefer to fly with lukrop and codus. It’s not yet sure if codus will have time, but lukrop will.

(Guybrush Spacewood on Discord)

Ripper
    Participant

Application for registration and I prefer to fly with lukrop and codus. It’s not yet sure if codus will have time, but lukrop will.

(Guybrush Spacewood on Discord)

More the merrier! Have them join the site to register.

lukrop
    Participant

Here we go!
    Application for a registration also with the preference of flying with my buddy tramp! 🙂

Codus
    Participant

Hey there gents! *tips hat*

This is my application for registration. I would love to fly with tramp and lukrop since we are used to do so. But even if you see the need to assign me to a different flight, I would still feel comfortable.

~Codus

Doc
    Participant

hi all,

Ripper
    Participant

Ripper is in for the 7th.

LorikEolmin
    Participant

For 6th, Ripper. Nothing to do with you, obviously, but my availability window on the 7th is actively melting. I’ll have to step down from the event of May.

Sorry about this, gentlemen, have a good flight and let us know/see how it goes =)

YouTube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC000f8z8pRusdHHF-OAvaQg

Hal
    Participant

Skyer
    Participant

hollywood
    Participant

Hi guys, registered!

acrolys
    Participant

LFomenko
    Participant

Fomenko

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘The Falcon Lounge Flight – May 2017’ is closed to new replies.